Thursday, January 27, 2011

a year in review

What I like about blogging is that we are able to look back and be reminded of it all. In theory, scrap-booking would be fabulous. But blogging is much better because it's so much more accessible. And since I just started this blog, I will have to look back at pictures to be reminded of the events from the past year.

So 2010 in review, blogging style:

(January)

a road-trip to: Nonnie's in Florida, camping in the Everglades, and North Carolina to my sister's

another (!) road-trip to Philly for an amazing wedding of two great friends

(February)

we celebrated God's provision of a job for Nate

I was working through my hardest semester of grad school

(March)

Nate turned 26 and I threw him a surprise party (except he was not that surprised)

(April)

a great Easter weekend with family

the days finally got warmer

I spent a day with a sweet friend at one of my favorite places in the world

(May)

Nate's sister had a beautiful wedding at the home they grew up in

I finished my 2nd semester of grad school

(June)

we enjoyed summer sunsets over the cornfields

I began my summer semester classes

we swam in the pool on warm evenings when Nate got home from work

(July)


we rented a car and drove around Costa Rica-it was amazing

(August)

we celebrated our 3rd anniversary

we had our 1st B-town anniversary

(September)

I began my last semester of classes!

(October)

I turned 27

I might have started playing Christmas music

we went to wonderful, fall football games

(November)

road-trip to Kentucky for Thanksgiving with family in a new house

life was busy, full, and blessed

we had our 5th Unofficial Thanksgiving with good friends

(December)

I tried to catch up with life outside of school

we were blessed to celebrate another Christmas with family


What a year. It's so good to look back and remember that God has been kind, good, and abundantly gracious. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment